Monday, July 27, 2009

Another Day Done

I got a rather late start this morning and didn"t get out the door until 8:00am. I think Keith was up for High School football camp before I was. I got a 6 miler in and than did a weight lifting session in that took me about 90 minutes. Did benching, shoulders and fly work along with abs. Off to the y for my daily swim. Today I did 1 mile and a fourth but did 18x25 yd. sprints and 450yd pull. It seems that sprinting in the pool is the only way I can get my heart rate up since I can't do any intervals running because of this thing with my leg and back. It's better than nothing!!
This afternoon I made homemade applesauce with transpartant apples. It's great!! I can't make it like my mom does but I'll keep practicing. I put it in containers and freeze it.
Tomorrow I plan to run on the trails and than MAYBE run with the y club in the evening
Got to get to bed because it's late once again!

No comments: