Sunday, July 26, 2009

It sure has been an interesting evening. I am still trying to set up my blog. My husband and I are having difficulty. If I pop up on someone's blog with multiple names, so sorry!! I will have to keep working on getting some pictures and so forth.

I wanted to run this morning with the Mansfield run club but was to tired to get up. The two older boys were out late and of course I was worried and couldn't sleep until they were home, which ended up to be around 1:00am. I ended up getting up around 7:00am and ran 6.5 miles on the road. I was alittle tired from yesterday and my leg and back still was hurting. I'm getting real tired of this pinched nerve problem, so if anyone out there has any suggestions on how to cure this thing please let me know!! After my run, I did my weight lifting. Corey, my oldest, who plays football for Marietta College, has set up a lifting program for Kyle, my middle boy, who runs for Ohio Wesleyan, so I'm following it. After lifting, I headed for the y to swim. Got in a mile and a half. After that I had to got grocery shopping. Since the boys are all home, it seems that I go shopping every other day!! Even got in a nap later. I am now going to try and post some picture on my blog so wish me luck!

No comments: