Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cross Training

I did my last session of cross training today before MMT. 10 days and counting!!! The nerves are really starting to set in!!!

6 miles on the road and the longer I ran, the better I felt :) Had a great swim, 1.25 miles, and it was one of those days that I could have swam forever!!! 45 min. spin class and held myself back so I wouldn't have to crawl off the bike, like I normally do :) Things are finally falling into place and my body seems to be rested with still one more week to go!!! Fingers crossed that things continue to go my way!!!!!

As I am typing here on my blog, I have received a BIG surprise!!!!!!! Keith and his girlfriend, Kate, have brought me a present!!!!! The story will continue tomorrow........................................

No comments: