Monday, May 2, 2011

Where Did The Week Go ???????



Man, last week just flew by!!!!!!! Nothing really new at this end!!!! I started to taper for MMT 100 and of course, all the little aches and pains are coming out :( I always feels so fat and sluggish when I'm in taper mode!!! Hopefully, it will be worth it in the end!! All three boys got their new cars this week :) To be young and riding in style, must be nice!! They all were so excited to show off alittle!!!

Sunday 4-24-11 Day off :)

Monday 4-25-11 6 miles on the road, 1.25 miles in the pool with 450yd pull, 45 min. spin class

Tuesday 4-26-11 8.5 miles on the road and lifted weights

Wednesday 4-27-11 6 miles on the road, 1.25 mile swim that included pulling and kicking and 45 min. spin class

Thursday 4-28-11 8.5 miles on the trails and lifted weights. The boys got their cars :)

Friday 4-29-11 9 miles on the trails and lifted weights. I didn't spin or swim because I think at this point, it is tiring my legs out way too much!!!!

Saturday 4-30-11 15 15 miles on the trails and did some ab work. I walked into the kitchen after running errands in town and there sat Kyle and his girlfriend, Megan in the kitchen!! What a great surprise!! They even stayed the night :) Good luck to them with their finals this week!!

Sunday 5-1-11 16 miles on the trails with Michelle Bichsel, Eric Huff, Joe Crawford and Seth Chin-Parker. Joe's wife, Dawn met up with us for some miles :) Really a good run and I was able to talk with Joe about MMT, since he will be pacing me!! Thanks, Joe!!! Also, it was my mom and sister's birthday, so we all got together for lunch!!

Monday 5-2-11(today) Day off :) Keith and I drove to Marion to see our neuromuscular therapist!! Keith has been having trouble with his back and hamstring. As for me, I need adjusted and of course, he twisted and stretched me until I screamed!!!!!! My whole body is just one big mess!!lol

No comments: