Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gettin Back Into It

It was time today to get my sorry ass moving again!!! It is time to regroup and get back to the grindstone!! My left knee is still bothering me so I figured the pool would be the best place to start. I swam 1 and 1/4 miles doing a variety of things. Regular freestyle, on my back with flippers, kickboard and pulling. At first, I felt pretty bad but the longer I swam, the better I felt. I also did an ab workout that Kyle uses. Tomorrow, I will swim agian and then this weekend, I plan on doing the training runs at MO for the 100. We will see what happens??

An update on the Lemke boy's - Coery is still looking for an apartment and waiting to start EMT school in June. Kyle is doing his internships in the Columbus area, and Keith is finishing up track season and his Soph.year of HS. Always something going on!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend, then -- I'll be at the Sunday run. -- Lisa