Friday, December 3, 2010

More Of The Same


Keith and Kate after making their gingerbread house.
Nothing much exciting has been happening! I do wish for the summer months back!! Maybe not the 90 degree weather but 70 degree warm, sunshine would be nice!! Winter is here, however, so I had just better get use to it!!


Yesterday(12-2-10) I ran with Don Baun and Haley Young for 5 miles on the road. I ended up with 6 miles because of the 1/2 mile from my house down to the fieldhouse, where we met. It was a nice pleasant run but cold!!


Today(12-3-10) Boot camp, 5 miles and 1 mile swim. I guess that is my taper for Bigfoot 50k :) I'm not really sure I want to run the race :( Just not into the end of the year racing, I guess. Plus, I'm just TIRED!! As I said before, I don't like the cold and I do believe that it will be cold and snowy on Sunday! The name of the game at this point in the year, is to have FUN!!!!!!!


Have a great weekend, everyone and stay WARM!!!!!!

No comments: