Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tis The Season!!!

The last week has been very busy!! It is all alittle overwhelming!!! So many things to get done before Christmas and I'm running out of time!! I promise myself every year that I won't wait until the last minute to get things done but once again, I'm scrambling!!!!

My running and workout routine has suffered, much to my dismay :( I have been trying to get things done like last minute shopping, Christmas wrapping, baking, extra cooking because all the boys are home(which is a good thing), this means more trips to the grocery store and extra Christmas shopping for the in laws, because of a death in the family. This causes me to be like a real bear!!!!! I think I enjoy Christmas more, after it is over!!

My training log since last Wednesday 12-15-10........

Thrusday 12-16-10 10.5 miles on the trails and lifted weights
Friday 12-17-10 boot camp at 5am followed by 10 miles on the trails with Don Baun. Kyle came home from OWU for winter break!! Went out for dinner with the whole family which was real nice!!
Saturday 12-18-10 12 miles on the trails but was nervous because of deer hunting for the weekend!! Probably wasn't the smartest idea!!
Sunday 12-19-10 Ran 5 miles with the Mansfield Y run club at the Hair Of The Dog Run. This is a run that has aid stations with alcohol!!! After I got home, I ran another 5 miles for a total of 10 miles for the day. Calling services for Mark's Uncle Eddie :(
Monday 12-20-10 DAY OFF!!!!! Went to the Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame with Keith's history class
Tuesday 12-21-10 10.5 miles on the road. Felt pretty good, I think due to a day of rest!! Lifted weights

Tis The Season..................

No comments: