Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Old Man winter, Already!!!!!

For some reason, this cold weather has been tearing at my soul!!!



The last couple of days, running and life in general has been a real struggle :( I should be in the Christmas spirit but instead, I'm tired, achy, crabby, lazy, sluggish and not in all in the mood for all the things I need to be doing to get ready for Christmas, like shopping, wrapping and baking!!



As for my running, I think the cold and snowy weather is taking a toll on this old body!! It has been extremely hard on me running in the cold and sloppy weather. The last cou;le of days, I have just wanted to cry after my runs!! It has just been beating me up!! Maybe, once I get use to the weather, I'll be ok????



Yesterday 12-14-10, I ran 6.5 miles on horrible, slick roads and swam 1.25 miles.



Today 12-15-10, Boot camp, 7 miles on the road, 1 and 1/2 mile swim with 500yd pull and a 45 min. spin class.

No comments: