Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Not Much!!

Not much has happened, today. Got out on the trails about 8:30 this morning and ran 6 miles on the orange loop at MO. A nice, easy run, 100 style!! Felt nice and rested although my pinched nerve has been bothering me allittle, but no big deal! I thought the trails would be torn up after the mountain bike race this last weekend, but other than a little mud, they were in pretty good shape!! I'm starting to get nervous about MO!! Thoughts of, can I finish, am I recovered and the unknown, fill my mind most of the time. I need to just quit worring and just do it!!!! After my run, I did core work and then went to the Y and swam 1 and 1/4 miles with 400yd pull. Tapering, sucks!! It almost makes my skin crawl plus I feel fat and sluggish but hopefully it will all pay off in a week and a half!!!!

No comments: