Friday, June 4, 2010

Trying To Take It Easy!!

It's Friday evening and no one is home so I thought I had better write something while I have the chance :) Right now, as I look out the window, I see the most beautiful rainbow!! Really a cool sight!!It's been like that all day. Rain, storms, wind, hail and then the sun comes out and it starts all over again! Tomorrow's mountain bike 100 trail race here at Mohican is sure going to be a muddy one! Let alone my 10+ miles on the trail in the morning!!

Yesterday, I ran 6 miles on the road and was able to average an 8 min. mile pace, which at this point is pretty good for me :) Went to the Y and swam 1 and 1/4 miles with a 450yd pull.

Today, I hit the trails and ran 5.5 with my legs feeling just fine(fingers are crossed)!!!! I lifted weights and then Keith and I went to McDonalds for lunch. It was actually pretty good since it has been awhile since I have eaten there. Spent the rest of the day doing house chores and such.

It's official, I have signed up for the Mohican 100, that is in two weeks! Excited and nervous at the same time!!! Hopefully, things will go in my favor this time!!!! Taper, taper, taper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: