Saturday, June 26, 2010

Trying

I'm trying to recover from my 2nd DNF in 100 mile races. Mentally, I'm really struggling. In the week after MO, I struggled to get out of bed. I guess, I was felling sorry for myself. By Thrusday of last week, I decided it was time to pick myself up and quit moping around!! I knew I still needed to rest and take it easy for both my mental and physical well being. Since then, I have been running 5-6 miles a day on the road at a very easy pace. I have also been trying to get to the pool a couple times a week plus getting back to weight lifting. I just can't get over the fact that I couldn't finish MO and I feel like I let my family down!! I know in time I'll get over it and the best thing to do is get back on the horse and try again!! What's next on my plate, I'm not sure. I'm registered for the Summer BT 50k, so I'll probably go ahead and run it, not race it!!!!! BR 100 probably won't happen but it's in the back of my mind!! Right now, I'm trying to make it FUN!!!

No comments: