Monday, March 21, 2011

Easy Does It

Saturday 3-19-11 5.5 miles on the trails and lifted. Kyle placed 1st in the 800m for the OWU track team!!! 2:01 and backed way down at the end. I pray to God that he has a good outdoor season!!!!

Sunday 3-20-11 Buzzard Day 50k FA at Hinkley Metro parks. We ran an 8 mile loop as many times as you wanted. I only did 16 miles!! I'm being a good girl on tapering for Umstead!! It was nice to run somewhere different and to be able to run with good friends. Thanks to Roy Hegar and Shannon Fisher for putting on the evernt!!

Monday 3-21-11 Day Off - Nothing!!!!!! House work and baked cookies :)

Nerves are starting to set in for Umstead!!! I'm starting to second guess everything, from my training, to shoes, to the clothes I should take!!!! 12 Days!!!

No comments: