Thursday, October 22, 2009

Another Good Trail Run

Ran 6.5 miles this morning on the trails at Mohican. Once again, it was so peaceful and quite. If I didn't have the 50 miler this weekend, I would have gone for a long one. It's just a great time of the year!! However, it sounds like the weather is going to change and the rain is on the way. So, that give me another thing to worry about for the weekend. Now, I have to worry about the wet trails along with the dark and leaves. I hope I survive!! After my run, I lifted weights. I then decided it was time to clean and move the bedroom furniture. Man, what a job but I got it done!

We heard from Corey this morning, and he is feeling much better! His throat is still sore but he is now able to eat and drink. The Dr. told him that it has only been 48 hrs since he has been on his medicine so it might just take awhile. Hopefully, that is the case and he will be better soon.

My plans for the rest of the week will be a swim tomorrow, total rest on Saturday and lots of praying on Sunday!!!

No comments: