Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Taper, Who Me?

Well, so much for tapering before a marathon. Today, I ran 6 miles, did a weight workout for my biceps, triceps, back and did abs. Went to the Y and swam 1 and 1/2 miles. Went to the fair and watched Keith sing in the chior and of course, more fair food. While Keith was at practice, I took a nap instead of doing housework. Then back to the fair to socialize with people I normally only see this time of the year. Tomorrow will be intervals with the c-c team in the morning, since school is out for the fair. I heard we will be going 12x400. Don't know if I should be doing them with the marathon on Sunday, but why not, I just won't run them all out LOL. My plan for the rest of the week will be a swim on Friday and a total day off of Saturday. Depending on how Sunday goes, my plan is to also run Columbus:) Probably will end up hurting myself, but why not run them if I can:)

No comments: