Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Not Much Better

I woke up this morning, still very sore and stiff. I really don't know why this marathon was so much harder on my body then the previous ones. My quads and calves seem to have taken a beating on this one, even though the marathon was run on a soft surface. I have been icing and stretching but decided that I shouldn't run for another day. Two whole days off from running, from me, that's unheard of!!! I do need to run tomorrow, if I plan to still do Columbus. My plan now, is to run the first half, with my husband Mark, who is doing the half marathon. From there, I will go on how I feel. I would like to think I could do a 3:30 but in my current condition, anything under 4 hrs and I will be happy.
Today, I lifted weights and swam a mile and a half.

No comments: