Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Little Bit Of Everything

I didn't mean to workout so much today, especially after all the racing I have been doing the last 3 weeks, but..... once I got started and feeling half way decent, I just kept going! Alittle OCD don't you think!! Anyway, this how the day went:

-3.5 mile run
-lifted weights that included bench, incline bench, decline bench, fly on exercise ball with straight arms, bent arms, reverse fly, shoulder press, inverted row on bar and abs.
-45 min. spinning class at the Y
-1 mile swim

Monday and Tuesday, I was lazy and only got to the pool to swim after a morning nap.LOL

I'm still undecided about running the Bobcat Trail Marathon on Nov. 8. There is also a group of runners meeting at Mohican the same day so I will do one or the other.

Keep on runnin and take it from me, if there is a will there is a way!!!

1 comment:

chris mcpeake said...

great blog
keep on running