Monday, July 26, 2010

Always Playing Catch-Up

For some reason, I can never keep up with things. Whether it's posting on my blog, the kids, house cleaning, grocery shopping, running or sleeping, time always slips by and I am behind once again!!I haven't posted anything since last Wednesday, July 21st, so I'll start with Thrusday July 22nd.

Thrusday 7-22-10 Ran 6.5 miles on the trails, lifted weights and 6 miles at Mo with the Mansfield Y run club. Both runs were very hot and humid! I really struggled with the second run. I don't know if I didn't eat enough or if it was the weather.

Friday 7-23-10 Boot camp, 8 miles on the road and 1 and 1/4 mile swim that included 450yds pull. It was another hot and humid run and it was starting to take a toll on my body!!

Saturday 7-24-10 15.5 miles on the trails at MO. VERY HOT and HUMID!!!! A great weekend because the whole family was home. Kyle even made spaghetti and meatballs for everyone and we invited my mom and dad over for supper!

Sunday 7-25-10 12.5 miles on the trails at MO. It was not only hot and humid but it also poured down rain the entire time :( Quite a miserable run but got through it and then lifted weights.

Monday 7-26-10 Boot camp inwhich we worked on core the entire hour, ran 8.6 miles on road, and swam 1 and 1/4 mile swim with 450yd pull. I had a great run since the humidy was down and I wasn't sweating to death!!!

So here I am, all caught up for the moment :)

No comments: