Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hot and Humid

What the heck!!! I love summer and the warm weather but lately it has been sooo hot and humid, I don't even want to go outside! Even in the early morning, when I get up to run, it is already all most unbearable!!! Yesterday, I should have went down to Hocking Hills to run with a group but since it was the holiday and the boys were home, I decided not to make the trip. I did however, get in a good run in with Don Baun. He was kind enough to show me the Xterra 11 mile course that will take place this Saturday at MO. I have decided that I will run this race so I thought it would be a good idea to know where I was going. We had a good run but by the time we were done it was HOT!!! Afterwards, I went to the Y and swam 1 1/4 miles with 4350yd pull. I am going to run the xterra race and NOT put any pressure on myself. I want to run, have fun and not worry about my time or place!!!!! We'll see what happens!!
Today, I went out on the road in the blazing sun, even though it was only 7am. Lifted weights and swam 1 mile with 4x100yd sprints and 400yd pull.

No comments: