Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Going For It!!!!!!!

11 miles at Mohican this morning. I felt heavy, sluggish and stiff :( So much for the day off yesterday, I thought it was suppose to make me feel better! If it hadn't been for the beautiful Fall morning, I think I would have felt even worse! Thanks to the trail gods who have been out clearing the trails from last week's storm. There are a lot of trees are down that are blocking the trails.

The decision has been made for Oil Creek. I will be attempting my 3rd 100 miler this year. I have mixed emotions about it, but I really want to give it a try and complete one of these darn things!!!! I think I have the miles under my belt, I now have to learn how to rest my body so I don't go into the race fatigued. I think it will be hard for me to hold back but to complete the 100, I really need to try!!!

Stay tuned...............

1 comment:

Star Blackford said...

TERRI!!! Way to go, girl! I am so happy to hear this news - get back on that horse and ride it to the finish. So happy you're going for it!