Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Working Out :)

The day started out at boot camp. We did all legs today such as lounges, jumps, squats, ect. My legs are still tired from the weekend so it was rather difficult!! Actually, I kind of felt sick after class, totally spent!!!! I started to wonder how I would be able to get in my miles on very tired legs??

After class, I went straight home to make sure Keith was up and getting ready for school. Mark has been down in Florida this week for buisness, so I wanted to make sure Keith didn't sleep in! LOL However, his girlfriend, Kate beat me to it and came over to wake him up!! Young love, I guess!!!

Headed to the trails around 8am. I decided I would run the xterra 11 miler course. I was actually pleasantly surprised at how well my legs felt, if only my achillies was feeling better!! Other than a pit stop and a fall( I'm glad it rained yesterday to soften up the trails), the run was a good one!! Maybe it was the cool weather and the smell of Autumn in the air!! p.s. You can now legally cross the covered bridge on the walk way!!!

Since I haven't done any upper body wieghts in a week, I decided to lift after I was done running!! Stupid me!!! I probably won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow and I promised to taper!! LOL

A quick shout out to those who are running Grindstone 100 this weekend!! Good luck and my God be with you!!! I will be thinking about you all Michael P, Dave H, David P and Sandi N .

No comments: