Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Corey

Yesterday was my oldest son, Corey's, birthday. I can't believe he is 22 yr. old. It seems like he was just a little boy running around the house. What I would give to be 22 again and know what I know now! LOL He was born around 4:20 in the afternoon after 24+ hours of labor. After all that hard work, the Drs. took him by c-section but what a relief it was. I was so tire of pushing! He was a big one at 9 lbs 2 oz and 21 and 1/2 inches. The biggest of all three! The weird part was I only gained about 22 lbs. but I ran and swam through the whole pregnancy so it was all baby. He has grown into a fine young man and the world is wide open to him. Love you, Corey and Happy Birthday!!

Yesterday, I managed 6 miles, lifted wieghts, bicep and tricep workout and swam a mile and a half. Today, I ran annother 6 miles, lifted weights and swam a mile and a half with 10 x 25yd sprints, 6 x 50yd sprints and 500yd pull. The hamstring still hurts and doesn't seem to be getting any better:(. Tomorrow, I will probably run on the trails since it's easier on the body!

Keith started to feel bad last night at the fall sports banquet, first yr. letter in football, and this morning he had a fever of 101 with an achy body. Oh, no here it comes! He slept most of the day and woke up with a terrible headache and feeling like shit! Hopefully, it will run it's course and he will be better by tomorrow. The bad think is, I'm the one who will probably be next even though my hands are raw from washing them so much! Everybody say a prayer for us!!!

No comments: