Monday, November 30, 2009

No Running

Day #1 of no running. The right hamstring is pretty sore but not as irritated as it was yesterday. I'm going to have a massage on it tomorrow so I hope it will help. I'm hoping that a week off of running will do the trick but it might take longer:( To keep myself sane, I lifted weights - bench, incline bench, decline bench, shoulder press, flies on the exercise ball with both straight arms and bent arms, reverse flies on the exercise ball, external rotations,inverted row on the bar and abs. I then went to the Y and swam a mile and a half with 400yd pull. The swimming bothered my leg alittle but not enough to stop but then again I couldn't go very fast or hard. In the mean time, everyone pity my poor family, because I will probably be alittle crabby until I can run again!

No comments: