Thursday, November 5, 2009

On The Trails

Ran 6.3 miles this morning on the trails in Mohican. Did it alittle different this morning by starting at the Firetower instead of the Covered Bridge. From the Tower, I got on the bike trail and ran north until I hit the horse trail and then ran on it, up to the Bridle Staging area. From there, I ran back to the Firetower and then headed south on the bike trail. I have never been on that part of the trail so it was a nice change of pace. There were hills and switchbacks but nothing too hard. The leaves are off the trees so foot placement is not as hard as it was a week or so ago. I ran between 10:30 and 11:00 min. miles which was very comfortable. I will probably try to run 10:00 min. miles or better during Sunday's Marathon. I really don't know how to run a marathon on the trails, alot will depend on the course. After my run, I went to the Y and swam a mile that included 300yd pull and 150yd kick. On the way home, I just had to stop at Wal-Mart to shop. LOL

Tomorrow, we will finally have a free night because High School football is over for us. Maybe Mark and I will go on a date!! Corey play's at Heidelberg on Saturday, Kyle has the weekend off and I will be running on Sunday. It's going to be a slow weekend!LOL

No comments: