Friday, November 6, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything!

Well, it's Friday night and nothing to do. Mark and I did go out but neither one of us wanted to go far or do anything fancy, so we went to East of Chicago for pizza right here in Loudonville. Kieth is out on a date with his girlfriend, Shelby, Corey is on his way to Heidelberg for their game tomorrow and I have no idea what Kyle is doing since they do not have a meet tomorrow. Hopefully, he is behaving! I am really looking forward to having everyone home for Thanksgiving break in a couple of weeks. Corey and Kyle will have to go back to school for finals before they are off for Christmas. Then, they will be home for a month and I will probably be ready to send them back at the first of the year.LOL Very proud of Keith's grade card, that was sent out today. He has an cum. grade pt. of 3.7 and this nine weeks he had all A's with two B+'s. Next semester, he will really have to buckle down because his classes will be a lot harder. I can't remember if I already talked about this but Keith has decided not to go out for basketball and instead will be running indoor track and lifting for football. He really was quite a good basketball player and would probably have seen some varsity time this year as a Sophmore. However, he really loves football and wants to get stronger and faster so Mark and I gave up trying to persuade him to play on the court.

Not really tapering for Sunday's marathon and I will probably regret it half way through the race. I ran 5 miles this morning and swam 1 mile that included 450yd pull. For some reason, my right hamstring was bothering me. I don't think it's a big deal because once I got warmed-up, it was fine. I'm alittle nervous about Sunday, I just don't want to get lost and I want to run if not a respectable time than at least a respectable place. I'll let everyone know how it turns out! Until next time...........

No comments: