Saturday, April 17, 2010

Feeling Sluggish :(

What the heck!!!! The last couple of days I have been feeling kind of sluggish and tired!! Maybe, it's the tapering that my body and mind doesn't like! Who knows!! I just hope that come tomorrow morning, I will be ready to go for the PR 50k!! I know that there will be some fast runners at the race tomorrow, so I just have to run my own race and not panic!! Hopefully, all will go well!!! Still, I will be nervous as, Hell!! Good Luck to all who is running and thanks to Rob Powell for putting on the race. I will be heading over to the start at 4:30 this afternoon to help put together the aide station stuff. Hopefully, I don't freeze to death :(

Yesterday, I ran 5 miles on the road and swam 1 mile that included 450yd pull. Today, is a complete day of rest which might not be the best of ideas, but I guess I need the rest!!

No comments: