Thursday, April 22, 2010

Finally Feeling Rested!!

When I woke up this morning, I finally felt fairly rested and not like I have been hit with a truck!! I didn't get out the door until about 10:00am and decided not to run on the trails but just headed out on the road. I really didn't feel much like running at all but once I got going, it was good!! I only planned on doing 8 miles but ended up doing 10.5 miles between 8-8:30 min. per mile which is pretty good for me since I have only been doing mega miles and not speed workouts! Felt good except for the hamstring which loosened up the longer I ran. I think I have just tweaked the ol' hammy and with alittle love and tenderness, I pray it will be ok!! Lifted weights and did some core work before I hit the terrible job of cleaning windows for the rest of the afternoon!
It will be a busy weekend for the Lemke's! Keith has a track meet tomorrow night at the Elgin Relays, I will be traveling down to Yellow Springs to run the John Bryan 50k on Saturday and on Sunday, I think Keith needs to go and get fitted for his tux for the prom!! Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

No comments: