Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Slow And Easy Run

I was a little lazy this morning and after Keith left for school, I crawled back into bed and slept for about an hour and a half. I felt a little guilty but I was tired and it felt soooo good. It was about 10:00am before I made it out onto the trails. I started at the PR start and ran the trail by the river to the covered bridge and back. The good thing about that trail is there are no major hills to climb. My legs are still tired from the 50k this weekend so hills were out of the question!! It was 8.5 very slow miles!!!! When I was done, I lifted weights which I was dreading because I felt so tired but I actually lifted pretty good!!

Keith had a track meet tonight at Loudonville which went well! The boys won the meet against Centerburg and Utica. Keith got 2nd in the 4x200, 4x100 with a split of 10.91 and first in the 4x400 with a split of 55.3. His foot is not an issue anymore so hopefully his times will drop some more! I'm so proud of the way he has been running this season!!! Hopefully, I'll make it out to the trails again tomorrow!!

No comments: