Thursday, April 1, 2010

Gotta Love This Weather

The weather has been truly wonderful, the last couple of days. I think it's suppose to last into the weekend :) It just makes everything and everybody alittle brighter!! You gotta love running in shorts and a good ol' tech t- shirt, makes you feel lighter and faster :) I went to Mohican this morning, although it was hard getting up and I was stiff. I started at the PR start/finish and ran down by the river to the covered bridge, then to the dam and back. There was muddy spots on the trails but overall the trails are in good shape. A far cry from last Sunday! It ended up being 10.5 miles. My legs were pretty tired by the time I was done. I think I'm still recovering from the Fools 50k. I need to keep running on tired legs as long as I stay injury free! When I got home I lifted biceps, shoulders and abs. Tomorow, the plan is to run with Kim Boner at MO for another 10-15 miles. It may be a slow one :) Tonight may be a long one, as I await the return of my son, who is at a bonfire! 11:30 and no later!!!!!!!

No comments: