Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WOW!!!!

I think today it finally hit me!!! The effort of the 50k last weekend caught up to me and I was totally out of it. Tire, sore and sluggish!!! My hamstring that bothered me this winter, even gave me trouble!! I went to Mohican and started at the Covered Bridge, ran up the hill on the bike trail to the Firetower. From there, I continued on the bike trail for about a mile or so, then turned around and went back to the Firetower down to the Covered Bridge for a total of 8 miles. I was very tired and slow!! I sure felt better the last two days then I did today! My concern is this hamstring!! I don't have time to be nursing an injury! Hopefully, if I keep running at an easy pace it will loosen up!!!! Lifted weights when I got home and that wasn't any better :( Just extremely tired!! But you all know me, I am to OCD to rest, so off to the Y and swam a mile and a fourth. Like always, I had to get groceries, cook supper, straighten up the kitchen and other parts of the house, laundry and take care of Keith and all his problems!! That in itself is enough to make anyone exhausted! LOL Oh, well, no rest for the wicked!!!!!! Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day!!!

No comments: