Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Good Friday

WOOOOWEEEEEE! Got another great run in at Mohican today!!! Kim Boner and myself met at the Covered Bridge around 8:30 and ran a total of 15.2. The trails were in great shape along with the weather. It really was a Good Friday!! We did the purple loop to the lodge and back to the CB and then to the Fire tower and back to the CB on the bike trail. With this great weather, we ran into alot of hikers and mountain bike riders. Tomorrow will be another day at Mohican. Hopefully, I will get in another 20+ miles. My legs are tired so tomorrow may be a slow one! That's ok as long as I stay healthly :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Terri -- saw your car at the CB today (Saturday). Hope you had a great run! I got 13.5 in on the loop to the falls and to the lodge, and then out and back to fire tower.

Lisa Fine