Sunday, November 21, 2010

Always Playing Catch Up



For some reason I just can't keep up with my blog :( There seems to be more important things going on and yes, I do get a little lazy :) So here goes..........

Thursday 11-18-10 10.1 miles on the road and weights. Loudonville had their fall sports banquet and Keith received his second football letter. So happy for him!!! Each player had to tell everyone what they liked best about football, and of course, Keith said he liked wearing tight pants on Friday night!! It just figures!! HAHA

Friday 11-19-10 Corey's 23rd Birthday!!! I did another brutal workout!! Boot camp, 7 mile run on the road, 1.25 mile swim that included 10x25yd sprints, 500yd pull and 100 yd kick, and 45 min. spin class.

Saturday 11-20-10 10.5 miles on the trail and weights. 4 of those miles, Mark ran with me.

Sunday 11-21-10 14 miles on the trail and Mark ran 5.5 miles with me. Did abs when I got home. Tonight, Corey will be home and we will celebrate his B-Day

No comments: