Monday, January 24, 2011

The Good Days

As I said in my post yesterday, the good days always out weigh the bad ones, well, today was one of those days :) After about a week of really crappy runs and workouts, I finally had a GOOD one!!!!!!



I ran 6.5 miles on the treadmill due to the cold weather and felt great!!! So good, that I did a fartlek run that included 4x1 min, 4x 1:30 min, and 4x 2 min pick ups at a 5k race pace. I could have went longer but I forced myself to stop while I was still feeling good!! I had a great swim afterwards, swimming 1 and a quarter mile and felt strong!!! Then did a 45 min spin class and pushed myself hard. Did leg curls and extentions after class with some core work. Very happy with myself but tired :) On a day like today, I can say "Bring It On"!!!!!!!!!

No comments: