Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sleeping In

WOOOWEEEEEE!!!!!!! I got to sleep in today :)

My plan was to get up and run with a group in Lucas, a small town close to Mansfield, but when the alarm went off around 7am, I just was too tired :( I guess staying up until 1am was not a good idea!! Plus it was just too cold :)

An eight hour+ night of sleep did me wonders and it has been a long time coming!!! Sooooo, around 9am, I managed to drag myself out of bed, put on the running clothes and enjoy the sunshine even though it was about 12 degrees!!! I also made Mark come out with me so I didn't have to run alone!!!!

Mark ran about 4 miles and then I continued for a total of 11 miles on the road. No big push, just a nice steady pace :) Did some core work and called it a day...................

p.s. The real Christmas tree downstairs finally came down and upstairs, we are still celebrating Christmas with the artificial tree!! lol
p.s.s. Really am missing the boys :( I guess I'm going through the empty nest syndrome even with one boy still at home! I hate to think what it will be like when he leaves in a year and a half :( I'll just have to workout more!!!!!!!lol

No comments: