Monday, August 23, 2010

Nothing Much

Just another Monday!! Got up at 5 am and left the house at 5:30am for boot camp. After class I ran an easy 6.25. I guess you can call it a recovery run. My right calf is really bothering me since the half marathon but I think it will work itself out eventually! The pool at the Y is finally open again due to draining and cleaning, so I swam a mile. I had to hurry home to do laundry. Corey came home yesterday and stayed the night, so of course, he brought his laundry. For some weird reason, I love to do laundry!! Corey left at 3pm for work and Keith went to football practice so I took a quick nap and now I guess it's time to tackle the bathrooms. Wednesday, Keith will start his Jr year in high school and boot camp will be moved up to 5am. Hopefully, I can start getting to bed earier because 4am will come mighty early!!!! On my way to the Y, there is a church that I go by that always has a saying on a sign in it's front yard. Today's saying, take time to do something silly everyday. I need to start trying that!!!!!

No comments: