Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another Snow Day

Well, after last night's 5-6 inches of snow, Keith had another day off!! Even though the school made up a day yesterday, President's Day, they still have three days to make up. Bummer!!!

I also took a snow day and slept in until about 8:30! It was great and I think I needed it!!! I took my good ol' time getting ready to run because I was dreading getting on the treadmill!!! It turned out better than I thought :)

12 miles and I felt good!!!! Warmed up with 2 miles, 3x 1 mile, 1x 2 mile, 1x 3 mile pick ups and a 1 mile warm-down. I did a little jog between each set. My pick-ups were in the 7:15 min. mile pace. Not real fast but comfortable!! Pretty darn happy with that :)

Lifted weights

Warm weather, please hurry up and get here................................................

No comments: