Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Two In A Row

Something is up!!! I have had two good long runs in a row on the roads :) This either means I'm setting myself up for an injury OR it will lead to a great spring of running!!! We shall see!!

10.3 miles and then I decided to mix things up a little and do my 45 min. spin class first followed by a 1.25 miles swim that also included a 400yd pull. Spinning before swimming was much more difficult!

As I sit here writing on my blog, my youngest son , Keith is trying to figure out his classes for his senior year, which will be next year!! Can't believe it :( Keith and I have grown very close since the other two boys have left for college. It will be a very sad day when Keith leaves the nest!! I need to try and make everyday count and cherish the year and a half I have left with him!! He will always be my baby but I know that, he too, will survive this big world just like the other two boys!! Thanks you God for giving me three wonderful boys :)

No comments: