Friday, March 12, 2010

Even Better

I don't know why I've been in such a funk this week :( You would think that with the great weather we have been having, I would be feeling great! However, I did feel pretty good today on my run :) Ran 7 miles, lifted weights and swam a mile and a fourth. Both the run and swim were at a good effort so I'm feeling pretty good about that!! This weekend, I'm planning on two runs at Mohican with the PR training group. It's probably going to be wet and muddy but I'm excited to finely be back on the trails. It' time to hit the long runs on the trails to prepare for MMT!!!

At the Lemke household, things have calmed down a bit for now. Kyle will go back to school on Sunday, Corey is flying back from South Padre Island, TX tomorrow and the youngest is still struggling with the girlfriend break-up but he is coping :( Hopefully the weekend will be a good one!!!!

No comments: