Friday, March 19, 2010

One Bad, One Good!

Ran with some friends from the Mansfield Y Run Club at Mohican today. Kay, Wayne, Rick, Duane and myself started at 8:00 this morning at the PR start. It was a little chilly at the start but soon warmed up and turned into a beautiful morning and day!! Kay and Rick turned around at 5 miles and Wayne, Duane and myself kept going down the trail to the covered bridge. We headed out on the purple and Duane and myself stayed on the purple loop while Wayne headed to the lodge. Duane and I got in 20 miles and Wayne was looking to do 26 miles. The trails were in great shape!! I felt good even after yesterday's 15 miler :) My calf, which was sore last night, loosened up today on the run and did not give me any trouble! It seems like I have one good day and then one bad day! I will have to make sure I taper next week for the Fools 50k. The other thing that has surprised me, after counting up my miles, I will have 94 miles for the week after tomorrow's run which I hope to be around 15 miles! Maybe, that's why I'm tired and have these little aches and pain! Imagine that! LOL

No comments: