Thursday, March 25, 2010

Taking It Easy, I Think?

Yesterday - March 24,2010 - No running again, Swam 1 and a fourth mile and did a 45 minute spinning class at the Y. Rode pretty hard but felt good and rested

Today - March 25, 2010 - Ran 7 miles on the trails at Mohican. Legs were tired from yesterday's spin class. I got done before the rain started, thank goodness!! Lifted weights and did some touch up painting on the woodwork in the house. Always drama at our house, Keith is on spring break and will be out with his friends, which makes me nervous, Corey is still trying to get into grad school and Kyle, just called and is having trouble with his foot He can hardly walk let alone run :( It almost makes me want to crawl into bed and throw the covers over my head!

Good luck this weekend to those that are running Umstead and the Fools 50k!

No comments: