Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Leg Turnover

Wow!! I got to sleep in today! Sleep I did until about 10:00 this morning! It was GREAT!!! Got up and did my lifting and went to the grocery store. This evening, I went up with Keith and the LHS indoor track team to the Wooster indoor track and ran 5.5 miles. I did alittle speed workout with them that consisted of 4 x 600's. Not real fast but enough to make me work! I think it would have been at a little over 7:00 min. mile pace. Just exactly what I needed coming into the weekend of racing!!

My other big thing is my diet. I got to thinking about it after a woman at the Y started talking to me about a vegan diet. Sounded interesting, so I have been going some research and may give it a try. At this point, I can use all the help I can get for my running!! The other thing that I would like to do is to cut out sugar, which may be a hard thing to do!! I'll keep everyone informed on how it's going. So far after one day, pretty good!

No comments: