Saturday, February 20, 2010

84 Miles!!

Reached my goal and then some :) I ran 84 miles for the week! My body is tired but no injuries to report and I'm starting to feel like my old self!! WHIPPPPEEEEE!!!!!

Today, I only needed to run 8 miles but feeling good so I ran around 11 miles. Around 7 miles, my garmin shut off so I had to go out and measure the rest of the run in the car. Hope it's right!! Did a lift afterwards :)

Yesterday, I ran 8.5 and felt sluggish and tired. Lifted weights and finally went to the pool and got in a mile and a fourth.

Kyle ran down at OSU last evening and placed third in the 800m with a time of 1:57.4. He is getting frustrated about his time not dropping. Two weeks until his conference meet so hopefully it will happen then. He would like too go under 1:55, we'll see!!!!!!! I think he can do it!!!

2 comments:

E-Speed said...

Glad you are getting in your desired mileage injury free! Hope your son gets his PR!

Anonymous said...

That's a great week, good job!