Friday, February 12, 2010

Getting Through The Day

My entire body was tired this morning when I got up. However, knowing that if I didn't get out and run my whole day would be off schedule! Got to stay on my schedule! LOL I need a total of 14 miles today and tomorrow inorder to get in my 70 miles for the week. Surprisingly, I felt pretty good running today and got 8.5 miles in on the road. Legs are very dead!! At least most of the roads are no longer snow covered which made running easieer! Lifted weights for the biceps, triceps, shoulders and did abs. Went to the Y and swam a mile and a fourth with 450yd pull. The body is totally wiped out but a good workout over all. Too tired to cook, so we ordered pizza and looked forward to a night of r&r infront of the tv watching the Olympics!!

No comments: