Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow On The Roads AGAIN

Woke up this morning to a dusting of snow on the roads. By the time I got out the door for my run, it was snowing fairly hard and the roads were snowy and slippery again :( It was hard to get much traction anywhere I tried to run but I was able to get in 7 miles. Only did abs afterwards. I figured I need to save my energy for tomorrow for the Valentine FA in Gambier,OH. We will be attempting to run a marathon on the deep snow covered trails by Kenyon College!!

Kyle ran in the All-Ohio Div.III indoor track meet today at Otterbein College. He ran the 800m in the distance medley, placing first. In the open 800, he placed third with a 1:58.6. Of course, he wanted to do better but I'm so proud. Since he had to double today, it might have hurt him in the open. I do believe it will only make him stronger!! The wins and times will come!!!

No comments: