Sunday, February 28, 2010

Indoor Track




I had to get up fairly early this morning because Keith had a HS indoor track meet at Kenyon College and I had to finish up Corey's laundry before he headed back to Marietta.


Ran 8.5 miles and did a light lift. I felt pretty good after yesterday's long run. My plan at this point for next weekend will be to run the Green Jewel 50k on Saturday for a training run and then try to survive the Arnold P&R on Sunday. It will be a light week of training which my poor body could use after two 80 mile weeks :)


Keith ran extremely well today at Kenyon. He was the third leg in the 4x800 and improved his time by 7 seconds!! So proud of him because he does not enjoy running that race. The team as a whole ran an 8:42 for third place, improving by 11 seconds and at this point will be going the state meet along with running the 4x400. The same guys run both races, Keith, Bryan Derr, Jace Wolford and Nick Kopp. Great job, boys!!!!! Keith struggled in the open 400, running only a 58 but I think he was tired from the 800, so that's ok! A good job by all, including coach Daon Baun!!!

No comments: