Thursday, February 11, 2010

Running On Tired Legs

Yesterday - No school once again for Keith. I wasn't going to let a little weather stop me so out the door I went and ran 6 miles on the slushy roads in Loudonville. I just couldn't bring myself to get on the treadmill plus I was tired from running twice the day before. It took the rest of my energy to get my lift in. I had planned to do a second run but was totally drained from running in the snow the last couple days, so decided against it. Did abs in the evening with Keith.

Today - 6 miles outside again and the roads were not much better. It's like running in loose sand and really zaps the life out of me! Even though I'm tired, I know that is exactly what I need. I need to keep going even though it's physically demanding, as long as I don't get injuried! Did some abs,went to the Y and swam 1 mile. This evening, I went to the Wooster indoor track with Keith and the Loudonville track team for intervals. Legs were exhausted but I got through it :) 1 x 200, 1 x 400,and 1 x 600 and then back down. With the warm-up, warm-down and the jog betweens, I got in 6 more miles. 12 miles total for the day

No comments: