Friday, February 5, 2010

A Nice Trail Run!

Yesterday, I did any easy 8.5 miles on the road. I was very tired do the fact that I ran rather late in the evening the day before plus I'm not use to running tempo runs at this point in my training. Lifted weights and finally got back into the pool for a mile and a fourth swim. Went to Wal-Mart to pick up Kyle some food stuff since he came home on Thrusday evening. He has a job interveiw next Wednesday at a sports performance gym and needed a haircut. He only trusts one lady in Loudonville to cut his curly locks :) He spent the night last night and had his hair cut this morning before going back to class. I would post some pictures but I'm not allowed LOL

Today was a great day on the trails at MO. Ran with Joe Crawford, Wayne Snyder, Kay Hunt and Duane. Kay and Dwane ran 10 miles, Wayne ran 15 and I'm not sure how far Joe went. His plan was to run at least 25 miles to a 50k. I ran 11 miles with Joe and then picked Wayne up and finished 15 miles with him. Since it was such a nice day and I was feeling good, I decided to go back out and run 5 more, for a total of 20 miles. In the mean time, Loudonville Schools were dismissing at 1:00 so Keith and Shelby wanted to go up to the Y. No snow yet, so to the Y we went. They ran and then swam so I was able to get a mile of swimming in. It was quite a day!!

Now as the snow is coming down and my belly is full, I pretty tired!!

Keith's track meet at OSU is cancelled and we are waiting to here if Kyle is still running at Capital. It will probably be a treadmill run tomorrow but I think it would be fun to run in the snow in the AM. We'll see........

No comments: