Thursday, February 18, 2010

Clear Roads, Make For A Good Run!!

Woke up to ice on the roads instead of snow! Enough is enough!! Keith had a two hour delay, so instead of getting up to run, I went back to sleep until about 9:00am and got Keith up for school. By the time I went out to run around 10:00am, the roads were in good shape, only wet. I had a great 10.5 mile run!!!! I felt like my old self, no pain and constatntly pushing the pace :) After yesterday's run, I'm surprised I felt as good as I did. Since I'm trying to get 80 miles in for the week and the way the weather has been, I haven't been able to get to the pool as much as I would like. However, I'm still able to get the lifting in :) I guess I can only do so much and I have to be careful that the ol' body can take it! LOL

No comments: