Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just Had To Try

It was suppose to be day four of no running BUT I had to try and see if the leg was getting any better. The result was 2 miles of running and walking. It wasn't as bad as last Sunday but the pain was still there. Walking was fine, which was a good thing, because I couldn't even walk without a limp before. I did go to a PT today, but he really didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. He did confirm that it was a hamstring and not a pinched nerve thing. I just have to be patient, which we all know I'm not very good at. After my 2 miles of whatever, I swam a mile and a half with 10 x 25yds and 10 x 50yds of good effort. Not a total sprint but enough to makd me tired. I also did 2 x 100yds of good effort and finished with 450yds of pulls. No lifting today just abs.

To my sister Pam - Have fun in Spain!!! She leaves tomorrow for an 8 day trip. Be safe and enjoy!!

No comments: