Monday, December 21, 2009

Trying :]




This evening, we celebrated Christmas with my sister at our mom and dad's house here in Loudonville. A good time was had by all! Pam's husband, Phil, had trouble getting home from his job as a pilot and couldn't join us :( There was good food, opened presents and played bingo.

Got 3 slow miles in at 6:00 am. Probably shouldn't have done it but I just couldn't stand not running anymore. Kind of paying the price right now but I don't think I did any further damage. The problem now is more of the numbness in my leg do to the pinched nerve in my back. I think I am going start to lift lighter and not so heavy and see if that helps my back. The lifting might be the problem and not so much the running. I'll just have to experiment. Today, after my little run, I lifted, swam a mile and a half and did a 45 min. spinning class.

No comments: