Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Soon!

Very tired today :( I think it's the head cold that I have had for the last couple of days. It's not a very bad cold but it's enough to wear me out. My body has been feeling pretty good since I visited the neuromusclular massage therapist. I have been feeling good while I have been swimming and biking even though I have had this cold. I can't wait until Friday to start running. Hopefully, all will go well! Today, when I was at Wal-Mart, it was the first time in about 5 months that I could shop without pain shooting down my leg! It was great!! Right now, I'm waiting for Kyle and Keith to come home from indoor track practice, so we can eat a late supper.
Today's workout consisted of one and a half mile swim with 400yd pull and a 45 minute spinning class. Yesterday, I lifted and swam a mile and a half. Soon , I will be able to talk about running and the training for Massenutten 100. One more day :)

No comments: